Pandemic exhaustion + cold-gray-snowy winter have you down? How about a beautiful virtual sunset joyscroll? I have that for you today!
Most of us are experiencing unprecedented stress and overwhelm, yet aren’t getting enough recovery. And so…please do something truly restorative for you today. And tomorrow. And the next day. Every little bit counts.
To help with that, I’m sending a big dose of California sunshine and energy your way. And sunset mantras to help fill up your cup.
A beautiful sunset inspires and moves us like few other natural wonders.
What’s the power of sunset?
- Sunset releases us from mental worries and makes us feel peace and wonder.
- Sunset reminds us that we are connected to a larger world and rhythm that is often spectacular.
- Sunset shows us how much happens without us doing anything at all! Like, the sun rises and sets without our assistance, how great is that, HALLELUJAH!
- Sunset reminds us that we’re human. Just like birds that roost at day-end, we need to nest and rest, too.
- Sunset signals that the workday is done. It’s your reverse alarm clock that says it’s time to unplug, relax, and enjoy.
Stopping to savor sunset has become my favorite nightly evening ritual to remind me that the day is done, I’ve done enough, it’s time to rest and recover. I bet you could use this kind of nightly reminder, too. No sunset visible where you are? No problem. I’ve got you covered with virtual sunsets.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy a beautiful sunset joyscroll complete with rest mantras…
I hope these sunsets inspire you to mindfully wind down your workday, say one of these affirmations out loud, and do something truly restorative to refill your cup.
Know someone who’s work stressed or burned out and could use encouragement to take care of themselves?
Send this to them and have them click here to subscribe to receive regular Bite of Delight emails from me.